Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today was our first day that we got to...

We finally got a chance to explore some more of Nicaragua today.  The men started out with a bible study this morning, which was awesome!  After that, we went to a Volcano today and actually got a chance to go on a zip line.  Finishing up with the zip lining, we went to the Mercado de Artesanias de Masaya.  We got a chance to barter and buy some things to bring home to the States.

Thanks again to Meileen and Perla for being our translators!  My spanish has progressed big time.  I don't want to leave.  I want to bring Kira and learn more of the language!  It was great to take one day and see more of what Nicaragua looks like.  It is very different.  Though the heart is still the same for Christ Jesus!  As Moe said to me, everybody has a testimony and they are ready to share it when asked.  I've really enjoyed hearing the testimonies of my brothers and sisters in Christ!

Here are some pictures from the day.  Mi amigos de restaurante Hacienda, miden lo que vi hoy.

























No comments:

Post a Comment